Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Eve Eve

So we meet again. I just got out of a nice long refreshing shower. It was much needed after a day full of cleaning (or avoiding cleaning in my case). We are preparing the house for my next to the youngest sister's birthday party tomorrow. Alexi was born on New Years Eve. She could have been a New Year's baby, but my dad wanted the tax deduction. Go figure. So, while I did do some cleaning I was more of a much needed distraction. :)
My List of Distractions
  • play baseball with the fat mickey antenna as the ball and Mama's pans as the bat
  • knock over my baby sister, Ariel's, fish bowl with fake fish from playing baseball
  • quote The Hangover and make Daddy spit his drink out
  • dance around like a goof
  • vacuum and steam clean the floor while singing "Silent Night" in an opera voice
  • make a salad
  • prank call my dad
  • get Alexi to prank call my dad
  • text Amanda (the second oldest sister), who is upstairs, to prank call my dad
  • get on Facebook
  • make fun of my mom
  • terrorize the animals

I think that's about it. See? I told ya I worked hard today. Anywho... Off to dinner at the local Italian restaurant.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment