Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life

Ahhh... I just love that movie and am currently watching it at the moment. Yes, I know it is after Christmas, but I can't help it. It's such a great movie. People seemed so much more genuine back then. Everything seemed so innocent. Nowadays you have songs talking about threesomes and hermaphrodites, movies with peoples' guts all over the place, and innocence is lost. Oh to star in a black 'n' white film. ;)
Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote in my blog. So much has changed since then. I survived my first semester at Longwood (yay!), made some new friends, and passed Biopsychology. By the way, I was totally right about the roommate situation. She turned out to be a pot-smoking-lying-skanky-alcoholic b*tch. And that's being nice. Thankfully I'll be switching rooms next semester. I just pray that my friend and I still remain friends after living together.
I know you may not think my life is very interesting, but I assure you it is. I know everyone says that, but this is different. I'm telling the truth. To start it off, my dad is the only male in a house full of women. He has my mom, four daughters, and a crazy mother-in-law. Talk about an estrogen overload.
Each day is just an opportunity for a new adventure in my family. Have you ever heard of someone wrecking their car in their own driveway? My sister, who does not even have her learner's permit, managed to pull that off. How about someone smashing their finger between two bowling balls? Guilty. I had to have two surgeries and six months of physical therapy on one very important middle finger. You think this stuff is crazy? You ain't heard nothing yet.
I can't wait to tell you all about my crazy, but wonderful family. Hopefully I can stay up to date with this blog. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment